Scapbooking Layout Idea - Pink Paislee - Colour Wash Baby Girl

I am loving wood veneers at the moment. They are one of the most versatile little products and come in the coolest shapes and designs. I do think the Studio Calico are my favourites!... They add the perfect touch to any layout or Project Life spread.

You can find paper clips, chevrons, phrases and shapes in the store. Just arrived. So come and check them out! 
Of course I have kept a set each to use in my projects.

I used the Pink Paislee Colour Wash 6 x 6 paper pad to create this layout as well as the Heidi Swapp Mixed Company Colour Pop Tags and only two of the Studio Calico Chevrons.

I love the way this layout turned out, considering I'm usually not one to like the white space too much
(my granddaughter Layla and  her mum (my daughter) Aimee!


Pink Paislee - Colour Wash  Baby Girl Scrapbooking Layout Idea

Heidi Swapp Colour Pop Tags  Baby Girl Scrapbooking Layout Idea

Baby Girl Banner Scrapbooking Layout Idea
  
What a cutie Layla is:
Baby Layla Scrapbooking Layout

I hoped you found some inspiration here. Til next time!
Julie

No comments

Powered by Blogger.