... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Post title

At the beginning of this year 2014. I have finally decided (at the last minute!) to embark on the Project 365. ie  “take a photo every day” journey.

I had never done anything like it before, and thought it would be a fun way to learn and practice photography.
I use a Canon DSLR, however of course will be also using my I Phone, I'm sure when its convenient. As I work full time, run a craft business and of course look after a home.

This naturally will result in a mix of different styles of photos: some ‘artsy’ 'simple dailies' some ‘random/normal’ ones. I hope to have many photos to choose from some  days, however have not set unrealistic expectations.. I will just go with the flow.

Since my only rule of this assignment was that each photo must be taken on a different day, I am a bit worried that I will forget to take  a picture one day or that I will be overrun with daily life events.
I hope of course that this doesn't happen.
I will be capturing my images on an app called Collect.  Uploading to the blog here, the odd image on facebook.

0 comments: