Free Halloween download from "The organised housewife blog"

For the last few years, the kids, (that inc grandkids) have participated in Halloween celebrations. That means  dressing up and trick or treating that goes with this event.  It's not something I grew up with at all, but I guess we need to stay up to date with the times to speak....

The kids love the idea and this year they will dress up again, I'm sure they'll have fun... We have also bought a huge pumpkin to try and carve into a lantern.

I do have a basket of lollies on standby for the kids that call by.  We don't get many and its nice to send the kids away with something.  The trouble is we always tend to run out of lollies, this year I intend to stock up on a bit extra.

I came across this cute  Halloween  Freebie on  The Organised Housewife Blog" Sorry we are out of lollies. I will download this and place it on our letterbox... of course only after we run out of lollies!

Cheers and Happy Halloween!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.