Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Sweet


I thought I would share a layout, that I started last weekend at the Long Point Scrap Retreat.. Not 100% happy with the colours. However, I do love the black and white pic of Aimee and the boys.

There is quite a bit of tearing and distressing in this layout.

The tag is actually part of a huge set Aimee and I made for her wedding wishing tree. We had heaps of tags left over....so they are coming in handy on some of my scrap layouts.


Pictured .... Aimee, Kody (9) and Mason (2)



2 comments:

  1. Live this layout! I'm a tag on layout fan. Was great meeting you at the retreat! Bring on the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah...I did actually start this at the retreat and finished it off at hom. Was wonderful meetint you too and for your support...I agree about retreat - can't wait for another - have some ideas in mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.