Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Braedon's 1st School Project

I haven't posted much news here lately, maybe because I have been spending a lot more of my spare time scrapping. 

The first is layout I have done for the Use it Tuesday challenge blog. I was a bit late in posting the link on the Use it Tuesday Blog. Not too worry though,  I'm so glad I got this layout done. 

Of course the challenge is also to use our hoarded supplies and list what we use, so I finally set to scrapping photos of Braedon working on his first school project. 

It took him a while to choose the topic, which had to be a type of Communication. Braedon chose the telephones, mainly because we did have an old black telephone in the garage, which must be about 60 years old or so.  My Aunt is always passing on stuff she doesn't want, and I loved the look of this phone. Braedon used old alphabets from my stash to make the Word 'Telephones'

All the products below were used from supplies that have been left over from other projects (except the seam binding ribbon)

The paper is HOTP 8x8 school papers. This comes in a paper pad and I must admit I have scrapped many school photos using these papers.

The alphas were Heidi Swapp Chipboard (I think), I used odd letters both uppercase and lowercase as I  didn't have enough of the letters of either type to make the title.  

This is a great way of using up old alphabets and numbers. If you're like me, and  have stacks, see what you can come up with. 

With the 'E' in project I even used an 'F' and cut the bottom of an 'L' to the bottom of the 'F' and glued it together (you can't even notice). 


Til next time
Julie 

RELATED POSTS

Scrapbooking Layouts 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you scrapping Julie :) I've been reaching into my stash of late too - amazing amount stuff I have!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.