Our little Tia

Our little Tia - (Grand daughter) she is an angel this one. So gorgeous.  I love scrapping photos of her as she is such a sweet princes and so photogenic. Plus is a change from scrapping the three boys in the house.

My most recent creation is a layout scrapped in my SMASH Journal, I just started playing around with paint and ghesso and next thing I knew it was a layout.  First time I have scrapped in a journal. 

The 2nd page is similar in colours, however no photo. I didn't know I could actually draw a tree, so there you go.  Some paint, ghesso and a little embossing on the bird cage and love birds. A Prima flower, flower centre and cabochons, button, felt circles and punched birds. Wala! (Is that how you spell it!), not sure.... anyway I thought I would enter this layout into this challenge at the Studio Challenge. using the colour scheme below. 
 








This is the lil angel, I was talking about above.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely page, I love the way you've pulled the blue and pink from the colour challenge. Thanks for joining in at The Studio :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to create your page in your smash album! Love it! And such a sweet sweet layout as well. Thank you for joining in at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Scrap Metal Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.