Christmas 12 x 12 inch Scrapbooking Layout Idea using Simple Stories

I am having lots of fun with this Christmas range from the Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas. 
 I thought I would share this layout I did this week using this pic of Kody from last year (it was meant to be framed) but Oh well..it found its way into my layout. 

My base sheet is  the  Naughty or Nice 12 x 12 inch paper. It's a nice red Christmassy colour covered in white text. I also used the 6 x 12-page elements sheet and cut two pieces of this for the top and bottom of my layout.

I  actually did a little fussy cutting of some of the images on the 12 x 12 Believe Paper. The sentiments are from the sticker sheet and made up the Dear Santa question that every kid asks..

I did have fun with the Kindy Glitz on the tree, don't know whether is really visible but they look like Xmas baubles.

I must admit my letters 'NICE' are Pink Paislee and the chipboard element is Kaisercraft, so its not just simple stories products that I used. 
Scrapbooking Layout - Christmas using Simple Stories

Visit the simple stories blog for some cool Christmas projects using the 25 Days of Christmas collection such as cute scrunched flowers and some easy-to-make tags.



Simple Stories Easy to Make Tags Christmas CollectionsSimple Stories Easy to Make Christmas Flowers



No comments

Powered by Blogger.