Sassafrass Cherry Delicious Range

The range of Sassafras Cherry Delicious I can use over and over again. I love the vintage images with the bright retro colours on the side? The banners are also a hit with me as I love creating the titles in the banner.

This is my third layout using this range. I don't know how many times I tried to get a photo of Braedon holding Mason, he just kept saying "No", so I didn't push it. Finally when Mason was three months old or so Braedon agreed to hold him "Just for a minute". Of course I whipped out the camera and took heaps of photos.


The most versatile product in this range has to be the Sassafras Lass Stickers Banners as I have used them in every layout, and still have about half left of the one sheet. So if your looking for something different that goes a long way, then this is a great sheet of stickers to purchase. The background papers used in the layout below are from Cosmo Cricket the Daily Grind.

The 8 x 8 paper pad is part of my stash and has seen me through many a layout. The lil birdie in this layout is made by hand (Yes! by me!... using the HOTP Birdie Template. Using a scrap piece of paper from the Tea at Elsie's paper Range by Kaisercraft. 

So a bit of everything in this layout, but the good thing is that it blended together. OH and must not forge the swirl brads (not in the store, however they are available) and mini alphas from Carolee's Creations Random Alphabets

This next one was of Braeon's graudation from Kindy, I think it was posted here before but will post it again.

The first layout below I did using the Cherry Delicious range was again of Braedon on his first birthday.




1 comment:

  1. the LOs look great love what you have done
    will have to have a look at the range of papers

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.