Scrapbooking Layout - Boy Theme - Let Your Light Shine Through

I love these photos of Braedon taken last year when he was in a real cooperative mood with the camera. I found the perfect collection to use and finally put my Fancy Pants Daily Grind Papers to good use in this scrapbooking layout?

I incorporated a plethora of other fantastic products into this layout, and I've made an effort to list them all below. This project has been patiently waiting on my desk for approximately three weeks, and I was determined to complete it before our upcoming trip away.

The MME Diecuts caught my eye, and I couldn't resist incorporating them into the design, particularly because they complimented the pictures of Braedon so well. The circular die cut felt just right, and I decided to add a special touch by stamping an arrow, pointing to the word "sitting" – a rare sight when it comes to Braedon.

This type of layout more or less evolved into a collage-type project. Using the blocks on the 12 x 12 paper to feature some of the embellishments. Such as the chipboard star, burlap ribbon, brads and Ric Rac. I thought the arrow pointing at the word "Sitting" was pretty cool and appropriate as sitting still is very unusual for Braedon.

Here is the list of products used: Quite a lot of bits and pieces overall.

Products Used:


Cosmo Cricket 8 x 8  Daily Grind Papers
HOTP Hearts and flowers Rubons
Cherry Art Chipboard Shapes Morrocco
Mini Manilla Folders
A to Z Scraplets Chipboard Corner
HOTP Swirl Brads
Hessian 
Tim holtz Memo Pins
My minds Eye Laundry Line Coastal Diecut and Flirty Diecut
Carolee's Creations Random Cardstock Stickers
Open Mesh Trim Apple
Artesian Diecut

From my stash: 

Heidi Swapp Gel Flower
Pebbles ink I Kandee Twist Ties Green Brad
Lifes Journey Clearly yours alphas
HOTP Stamps (little row of stars)

Scrapbooking Layout 12 x 12 Boys Theme
     

1 comment:

  1. Love those pics of B Julie :) Your LO looks fab - great detail!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.