Finally some scrapping

How did that happen p - slip of the finger and the post was posted without any content.

So here are some of my latest layout -Braedon at the beach, I love the hues in the photos caused by the light on the sand.  I found some old hessian in my stash, I must have about 2 mtrs of it.  We must have collected the biggets bucket of tiny shells which I also used.  I'm just waiting on a sea charm to arrive in the post to finish it off .

Again I used a lot of my scrap papers a bit of Basic Grey, Kaisercraft.

The diecut on the left is here in the store. I also used my fav white American Craft Thickers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie... Ive tried to leave comments before, but this is the first time Ive been able to for ages, dont know why, its been telling me that there is no link ??? Well, Im here now, and just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments you leave

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.