Scrapbooking Layout Idea for Birthday Boy Braedon

I did get some scrappin in today and scrapped Braedons 1st birthday photos.  I used Aileen's colour  challenge for this-  you can find in the post earlier today or in the forum .  There is blue of course, pink and   white, hmm but not so much green,so it may not be quite according to the challenge ....Still I'm happy with it, except....

Scrapbooking Layout Idea for a First Birthday

The only thing is I wish there was some room for some journalling, but I might be able to squeeze a tag in somewhere under one of the photos.  Braedon was more interested in pushing the boxes around first.  Then he was more interested in the paper,  the toys.... well he eventually got the idea.

Now we're off to the show so gotta go and get ready, get the cameras ready and get BT ready, plus clean up some puppy power left overs - dogs just chewed a soft toy and their is teddy stuffing everywhere...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.