All about those Unfinished Craft Projects!

As the calendar turns to a brand-new year, it's the perfect time to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. While many people set resolutions related to health, finances, or personal growth, this year, I'm making a different kind of commitment. I've decided that 2011 is the year I finally finish some of  my unfinished projects.

We've all been there—starting a project with boundless enthusiasm, only to find it buried in a draw or in on of our many craft containers. 

It's a common creative struggle, and it's time to change that by finishing of this project. This is a mini album which I started at the  Km Archer Home Retreat. It's called the  'little book of texture'. 
I have worked on it a little today and I can finally say its nearly finished. 

First page is one of my favourite phots of my daughter Aimee at age 7.
Mini Canvas Book Album

The reverse side - a few details:
Corrugated cardboard page - Aimee 6 weeks
The reverse corrugated page - Aimee at 3 months - I used textured paste here also and stamped an image in both corners.
A transparent page - Aimee at 8 weeks A transparent page covered with fabric - Aimee at 4 months
Another transparent page - Aimee at 6 months
The revers of the transparent page - Aimee at 8 months
Cardstock page - Aimee at 10 months, Xmas Dec 1988
The reversed cardstock page Aimee at 15 months -
there is a page that opens here with another pic.
Another cardstock page - Aimee 1st birthday - you can see I added some Rob and Bob Mod thingys on a keyring and joined to the ring.
Cardstock again - Aimee aged 2
Cardstock covered with pp -Aimee aged 3 - I made the little outfit back in my sewing days....
Plain Cardstock - Aimee aged 4 at Pre-School
Cardstock covered with pp - Aimee aged 5 with our Cavalier King Charles Tinker
The last page with a tag in a zippered pocket with a tag. I added Aimee's
birth bracelot to the tag.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on finishing it off! What a lovely keepsake and what a cutie Aimee was!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.