Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Moments

Thought I would share a layout of Aimee, Josh and the kids, done today. Plus a few closes up.

The tag I made at KIAH retreat. It's a Maya Road canvas tag with the eyelet already set.

Some bits used from my stash. It's a great way to use up your stash of leftovers. 

Not sure about the black lettering in this layout, It's very stark.
 PS The Ric Rac ribbon looks very crooked - but it's not - must be my camera...

I love these cute bird brads. Brads add something extra to a layout. There are so many to choose frm.

Scrapbooking Layout Idea - MomentsScrapbooking Layout Idea - Moments Canvas Tag with eyeletScrapbooking Layout - Bird Brad

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Julie!
    You could always sand the black letters with some sandpaper if you wanted to soften them ...
    Love your design!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.