... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Join in a Christmas Tag Class 4 December

Its been a while since I posted here on my blog, what the store, forum and gallery to keep me busy. It is hard to find time.

So first things first - a Christmas Tag Class this Friday. Make a tag in a tag.....sign in to the forum here

The products you will need are as follows

Tools

Double Sided tape
Glue
Three D tape
Pinking shears
Red ink
Needle
Hole Punch
Stapler


Products

white cardstock
fabric - I used white polkadots on red fabric you will need less than
10cm x 10 cm
Small xmas stamp 2cm x 2cm - the image I used is a little xmas tree.
red ribbon, 10cm, red and white ric rac x 5cms (or any xmas colour)
Button and thread
One brad
One small chipboard flower
One rubon christmas message or use a stamp - used Kaisercraft
Two christmas stickers - I used two from Carolees Creations Xmas stickers


0 comments: