... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, April 3, 2009

If you have seen my latest newsletter you would have also seen this article....My Month - well this is the first of my "My Month " a quick list of what we have done in the last month.

This includes family stuff as well so if you would like to join in the "My Month" all you need to do is hit reply to discussion and of you go..

Documenting what we have done not only provides a way of capturing the memories, helps us with our journalling and also helps us see that we really do achieve more than we think.

Me, I am working, studying and having a fun time with my scrappin business. My life is hectic and I love it this way...

Here is some of highlights of my '"My Month".

Weekend in Sydney - went to Gay Mardi gra 7th March 09
Went to the Navy Review on Sydney Harbour 12 March 09
Completed two layouts - 13 & 14th March 09
Hubby and I finished our shadehouse 14 March 09
Braedon 6th Birthday - 19 March 09
Booked a holiday - 19 March 09
Went out for dinner - 21 March 09 - won $30 on poker machine Yahoo!
Braedon 6th Birthday Party - Penrith Bowling 22 March 09
Went to Camera Club - Penrith RSL - going to join! 23 March 09
First assignment completed Marketing Subject - Semester 1 2009 - 23 March 09
Sourced wonderful new products - soon to arrive in store - various dates - March 09
Did some exploring on Twitter and Stumble hmm can't remember the date but was this month lol.
Braedon has received two awards from school this month - 14th and 27th Mar 09
Went to Terrigal for lunch - 29 March 09

Well thats about it... I would love to hear what you have been up to.

0 comments: