... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New card today

Gosh it's so hot today and in my scraproom it tends to get really hot in the afternoon even with the air conditioning going.

We have been trying to cool off swimming in the pool a bit today however don't want to get us all burnt so we have been having shorts swims only. I got Braedon to feel some of the leaves on my plants which were frazzled by the heat over the last few days.

We also worked on his scrapbook of photos and cutouts. The scrapbook is for all sorts of things he wants to paste in and I am letting him use my scraps. So they get used up once and for all.

Anyway today i also started the mojo monday challenge, however it looks nothing like it as I veered away from the sketch just toooo much -so i wont post it on the mojo monday link, however here is the card I did make and think I'll use it for one of the many birthdays coming up Not too mention my husbands 50th this weekend so i am busily planning his dinner evening out which clashes with valentines day so its a bit of a shame as some people can;t make it due to the "V" day.

0 comments: