First Day Of School

This is a new chapter in our lives and the life of my son Braedon. Who has now officially a school kid.... I have been meaning to post for a few days now.
Braedon got up about 6.00 in the morning or so I think. I'm not sure as he came in to us about that time fully dressed for school minus his shoes and socks.

Now the plan was to get some photos of him dressing himself for school, however I guess it wasn't meant to be. So we got some photos of him having breakfast and heading out the front door. Some at the school walking to his new class and then a couple of him actually in the class.

And was it traumatic ("for who?"?) Not me and not him - I was ready to let him go and he was ready to go. So it was all AYOK....

Anyway here are some shots of Braedon's first day of school. And by the way I did NOT intentionally pick our colours to match, however I think it isss realllllllllly strange that I picked that top and white pants, the same colour as Braedon's uniform...



No comments

Powered by Blogger.