... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mojo Monday

I came across this link a few days ago and it seems to be the type challenge I've been looking for.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
With card challenges every Monday I thought I would attempt to make a card using one of their sketches. I have made cards but not many. I had an all out war with some 3 dimensional tape.

Anyway here it is - the sketch and my take on it




Hmm what i used

Bazill cardstock white and Bazill Scalloped Cardstock white
Fancy Pants Sweet Pea "Sophia" paper
Adorn it Sweet Pea Ribbon
Adorn it Sweet Pea Dimensional Stickers
Making memories silver heart brads
Stamp "I love you"
Shaped Corner Punch
Glitter
Maya Rd Ribbon Charm

That's about it I think - see if I can do the challenge every week, i doubt it as I am back to work next week. Here's hoping though...

Let me know what you think.. some feedback is always good....

3 comments: