... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, January 9, 2009

2008 Album cont..

The next two tags are in relation to my studies. Two subjects completed this year. Only about 8 to go. I may do three this year however still thinking about.



I will only have time to finish two more pages today as we are going to my Aunts for a few todays. Tomorrow my my mum arrives back from the UK so we will all be meeting her in the morning about 7am.


Then it's quality time with Braedon and will take to a few places in the city.

Tag 6

A simple page and looks like it is missing something, however will think about it and maybe add something else at a later stage.

The brown tag is off a clothing item I bought Braedon - so this is one of the tags I mentioned.

Other products used are one of the Teresa Collins Die Cut

Creative imaginations expoxy stickers - school days (stash) however I hadn't used these yet so just opened them

Creative Memories alphas brown (used earlier)

Paper Craft clear dome stickers.



Tag 7

Use some of the left over paper to mat under the photo.
The journalling was done day 1.
Fancy Pants Glitter Cut Owl - (New)
Creative imaginations Expoxy stickers New but old
HOTP Press Rubons (New)


Tag 8

One of the importance happenings in Braedon's life last year and ours of course was his first Soccer season. We enrolled him as he such a active and outdoor type of boy and of course he loved playing although often was caught diggin holes with his shoes or watching planes fly over instead of watching where the ball was going.

Braedon's dad was the coach of the under 5's, a somewhat frustrating task sometimes, and with training one night a week and a match every Saturday (early freezing winter mornings). It certainly kept us busy for a few months, as we both went to training and the games.

I pulled a horrible layout I did a couple of months ago of Braedon playing soccer and used these page elements to make up these tags. The soccer tags are from HOTP.

Braedon was very excited about his presentation day as what 5 year old doesn't want to win a trophy. He also always wanted to wear the no.8 shirt. so I thought that should definetly go on the tag somewhere.

The team photo, team coach and manager are under the main photo tag 9.


Tag 9


0 comments: