... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Album....

Got up early and started on page 2 (back of the front).

Ink I am using is Versamagic Midnight black

Use the 'believe' stamp it in the middle of the tag a little to the right. (stash)

Use the 'Flourish' stamp on the left using (stash)

Attach ribbon down the left hand side of the tag just to right of the flourish (stash)

Attached a watch dial onto the top of the ribbon (stash)

Two Kelly Panacci die cut arrows next to the clock. (new)

K&Company Lifes Journey grand adhesions top right and just under some flowers and a brad (stash)

Type Writer letters can't remember branchunknown (stash)

Making Memories Chipboard alphas in white which I painted with the same burgandy paint used yesterday. (stash)

This is where I used the journalling I printed yesterday (defining achievement) adhere bottom of the tag.

You can see all this in the pic - I feel really good using up alot of my leftovers.

This is the finished tag

1 down only 9 to go............



Tag 2 Front


This is a photo and some journalling about me. A simple page and only took about 10 mins.


Adhere photo on cardstock and place on the right of the tag. I used a corner rounder to soften all four corners.

Only glue the right of the photo mat as the tag will need to sit under the photo.
Stamp a flower on the left of the tag using the same black ink.
Stamp two flourishes top left and bottom left.


Use a Teresa Collins journalling die cut and attach some ribbon and a brad. I havent't journalled here yet and might do that last.


Two typewriter letters 'me' on the photo and thats about it.

0 comments: