Blogging our travels - UK Holiday 2008.

It's not long now until our UK holiday. This is a very special event as we will be celebrating my grandmother's 100th birthday in London.

We are leaving on the 14th of October 2007 and will fly via Singapore. No stopover, just straight through to London, Heathrow Airport. The week in London prior to my Nan's 100th birthday we will be catching up with family. 

I have decided to document our travels via a standalone travel Blog. I want to do this for a number of reasons. 

I think documenting travels is a great way to relive my adventures. As time passes, I know my memories will possibly fade, and the details may become a little hazy. For me a  travel blog will become my digital scrapbook,  When I look at the photographs, stories, and emotions that I  captured in my posts will transport me back to those special moments, allowing me to savor them again and again.

The other reason is that I can share the Blog link with family and friends.  When I travel around UK, and Wales I hope they can stay up to date on where I am and follow my experiences. 

Of course, when it comes to scrapbooking my travels, all my journalling will be already completed via the Blog. The journalling and highlights of each day will be a little like a roadmap of what my travel album will contain, the best photos, highlights, feelings, and emotions. 

So there you have it!  You can follow our trip on this Blog holidaytravels2008


No comments

Powered by Blogger.