Scrapbook Layout - Singapore Travel - My Lil' Traveller

This photo was taken during our  Singapore holiday in 2007. Braedon our  Little Globetrotter, Big Adventurer 🌎

They say that some people are born with wanderlust in their veins, and Braedon certainly proves that point! By the tender age of 5, he had already clocked more air miles than most adults dream of.  He is such a great traveller! 

From the bustling streets of Seoul, South Korea, to the charming countryside of Wales, Amsterdam, Belgium, London and more. – Braedon's passport was a vibrant book adorned with colourful stamps from these destinations around the world.

I thought it would be fun to document all the different places Braedon had been to by the age of 5. 


PRODUCTS USED:


Kraft cardstock and two patterned paper strips on each side. In the centre a piece of cardstock. The centrepiece strip of paper had a circular pattern of dots on it. So I added brads to make them pop a little more, both up at the top and at the bottom.  I also used a massive chipboard flourish, painted the same colour as the cardstock and frangipani brads.  All my journalling ie little labels were done on the computer. 

I added a little charm (bottom right) which is a little memento I purchased at one at the Singapore Markets we visited. 




RELATED POSTS










No comments

Powered by Blogger.