... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Perpetual Happiness

Oh Well ! I have finally registered for this class.

Do you ever wonder how some people are so happy all the time? Is it "just the way they are" or do they actually know the secret to living blissfully? Whether they realize it or not, happy people know and live universal secrets of happiness and Lisa Day is coming to Big Picture Scrapbooking to take you on a journey of self-discovery, that will unlock these seemingly mysterious secrets of deliberate living and perpetual happiness, so that you can create a life you love. ....

You can check the rest out here. The good thing is now is that I have also roped my sister in law into taking this class with me, so I won't be doing it alone.
It doesn't start until August so will keep updating my blog with my creative masterpieces.
http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/perpetualhappiness.php

0 comments: