Next Scrapbooking Project - Pre Disco Photo Shoot

Just as I was eagerly gearing up for some quality scrapping time, I sat down to print some photos. But wouldn't you know it, just as I pressed the print button, a pesky notification light flashed right in my face, declaring that the Yellow Ink had run dry. So, it looks like I'll be making a quick trip into Penrith tomorrow to restock.🖨️

Speaking of photos, the one you see here is the gem I had in mind for my scrapbooking project. These rambunctious boys are always up to some delightful mischief. This particular photo was captured before they went on their to their first Pre-School disco. " 📸🎉

These photos remind me of their bond, their shared adventures, and the pure joy they bring into each other's lives. I hope this lasts into adulthood. (Really they are Uncle and Nephew). However, they are so close in age, that they seem more like siblings. So, it makes perfect sense to me to scrap two layouts, one for each of the boys, when I come across a photo I just love and both of them are featured. 

I hope, as they grow older, these layouts will become cherished keepsakes for both of them individually. Each one will have a visual reminder of their shared childhood memories and I think it's quite a special way to ensure that both boys have their own tangible connection to the same memory. 


























*Edited. To add the completed layouts. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.