... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Class to start

No it's not a scrapbooking class....But a "Change Management" which will start early August. . Part of my Masters course I am currently doing. Just knocked over one subject and now only have eight to go - I think it works out to be about 4 years worth unless I do a subject over the xmas break "summer school".

I have already had a look at the two assignments that we will be getting so atleast I have a heads up with what to expect.

The 2nd one is due just before we leave for the UK in October and just after my daughter's 21st birthday, so it is going to be an all over hectic time that month. .....

Does anyone else juggle lots of stuff at once. I'm sure I'm not the only one and would love to here some comments back.

0 comments: