... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sketches have their place

Hi Everyone,

I have been tinkering around with my coral draw photo editing program which I am starting to get the hang of somewhat. This program is also good for creating sketches so now I can start bring sketches into the blog posts and of course my newsletters.

Why sketches? Are they any help? Differing views exists however I know that when I have a sketch to follow everything seems to fall into place much more quicker and that is half my time saved. I also really enjoy labouring over a layout for ages and creating from scratch, I find though I am much too fussy and when I think about it could be scrapping instead of agonising of the position of paper, photos and such. I tend to take way toooooo long before coming up with an idea and when you think about it I don't have time for that sometimes, who does?... So for me a sketch nuts out a basic idea of what might be floating around in my head.

0 comments: