... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Have you tried Rag Weave

I've just been trolling through different craft sites and have come across an interesting product out there that I haven't seen here in Australia as yet. That's not to say that it's not here in Australia somewhere, however I did google this product and couldn't find it any search that I did.

What I came across was a product called rag weave and as the use of ribbon and fabric on layouts, cards and OTP projects has become more and more popular over the last few years I thought this would be an interesting product to investigate adding to my store.

What is rag weave? Basically they are strips of cotton fabric that can be used as ribbon, they have a slightly different texture and they have frayed edges. They can be sewn together, knotted or tied and the frayed edges offer a distressed look.

Now most of us love using ribbon and fabric on our projects and some of us just love collecting gorgeous ribbon and feeding our never ending hunger of adding to our stash. Whatever your penchant I think this would be a great product to try.

0 comments: