Scrapbooking Layout - Coolness Is Kody

After a rather eventful day at work, where I tackled the exciting world of writing policy and procedures (yes, brace yourselves, it was about as thrilling as it sounds), I had the pleasure of heading off to a class that stretched from 5 PM to 9 PM. Still tackling my Advanced diploma, not long to go now!

Now, here I am, finally back home, huddled over my computer, continuing my tapping adventures. Ah, the glamorous life of a policy enthusiast and a dedicated student! ðŸ˜…💼📚

Check out this Scrapbook layout I've just completed! It features none other than my adorable grandson, Kody, rocking his stylish sunglasses like the little trendsetter he is.

In these photos, which my daughter Aimee took, you'll find Kody, the coolest dude in town, donning a pair of sleek sunnies. His fascination with those shades was absolutely priceless, as he happily played with them for what felt like an eternity.

Without a doubt, Kody has cemented his status as the ultimate cool dude. Those sunglasses aren't just an accessory; they're a statement of pure awesomeness! 😎🌟"

PRODUCT USED:


I'm not sure what the papers were that I used as the base of the layout, as I had already cut the strip off. My journalling and title were done on the computer in Microsoft Word. 

I punched some circles in a strip of cardstock and threaded some coordinating ribbon through the holes. A few brads and I was done. 


Scrapbooking Layout Idea for Boys


No comments

Powered by Blogger.