... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, August 31, 2007

A bit about me

Well - I've been meaning to do this for a while, so hear goes - I'm starting a blog. Now today is my day off, the first one I have had all too myself for a loooong time. So as I am sitting at the computer I notice that everyone seems to have a blog going. Well, I've named mine Julie's Chaos as that's what live seems to be like sometimes.

A bit about me....
I work full time and have two children, one is 4 (Braedon) and the other is 20 (Aimee). Aimee has a little boy who is 2.5 and his name is Kody. Yes that makes me a granny!
I am studying at the moment which means I am out two nights of the week.

I saw this on another blog and thought it's a great idea:

A-Z's of Me
A - Age: 42
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Ironing
D - Dessert you love: Sticky Date Pudding and Creme Brulee
E - Eggs, favorite kind: Sunny side up
F - Favorite actor(S): Humphry Bogart
G - Gold or Silver: both
H - Height: 162cm
I - Instruments you play: None J - Job title: Occupational therapist
K - Kid(s): 2, Braedon(4) Aimee (20)
L - Living arrangements: DH Ian , no pets - I just gave my dog to my mum and dad last week.
M - Mum's name: Pat
N - Nicknames: None that I can remember
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Fell off a 15 foot balcony when I was 10 (Head first into rock) Yep I was OK......
P - Phobia: Cockroaches
Q - Quotes: Treasure your little moments.
R - Right or left handed: A Lefty
S - Siblings: 1 older brother
T - Temper: No - very rare
U - Unique habit: Non really - sure DH will disagree
V - Vegetable you hate: Sproutes, cabbage, Cold peas.
W - Worst habit: Bt of a perfectionist, too much of a planner
X - rays you've had: All of me when I fell off the balcony
Y - Yummy food you make: Veal Scallopini, Beef Goulash
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

0 comments: